AXEEON’s Commitment AXEEON has a commitment to the security of the personal information of any individual who visits this site.
Any information you provide is used only for the purposes for which it was intended.
This includes the website subscription pages and any other websites or apps.
• Data supplied will be used only to send you the information that you have requested.
• AXEEON only stores the information you provide.
• This is when you create an account, request published papers, publications, or sign up for our newsletter.
• Personal communication will be treated in accordance with data protection legislation currently in force.
• Cookies are pieces of information generated by a web server and stored within a computer for future use.
• Browsers allow users to opt-out of using them.
• Cookies are used to improve navigation.
• Material from the AXEEON website should not be copied or reproduced without prior consent.
• AXEEON retains the right to alter information within the website.
• Should you prefer not to receive any further information from us, you can unsubscribe at any time.